Thursday, September 15, 2011

Griffin's 1st Day

 Griffin started pre-school on Monday!  He was so excited to go to school and kept asking me how many more wake ups??  Hudson and I walked in with him.  He got right to business coloring and checking out Mr. Skittles - the class hamster.  I kissed him good-bye and he hardly noticed I left.  Griffy is so social and loves to make friends, so I knew he would love pre-school.  I'm so glad he's having such a fun time!

This kid is all about comfort when it comes to his clothes.  He loves sweat pants and basketball shorts.  Oh, and he had to have the Cars light up shoes, much to my dismay.  It was only a matter of time.
Mini Ryan
Hudson is a little lost without Griff when he's at pre-school.  He loves to be where Griffy is except when he's crying and hanging on my leg.  I can already see the differences in their personalities.  We can already tell Hudson is gonna give us a run for our money!  Like how he threw a toy car into the toilet while Griffin was peeing.  Awesome.

5 comments:

natalie todd said...

Such a mini Ryan oh my heck!!! Love the sweats and light up shoes. I am not looking forward to the day when Lucy will want to dress herself. Her and hudson are a lot alike :)

Fun train ride! Such a cute idea and I bet the boys were in heaven.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love to see new pics of the Gibb family. Griff the big school boy! Not excited that it's going to cramp your long visits to AZ though. That little Hudson learned some naughty things from his cousins in Mesa I think. Good thing he has such a cute face. Light up shoes are only the beginning. Next thing you know you will be cruising in the minivan with some holiday socks and earrings on.

Lana and Terry said...

Such a big preschool Griffy guy! Those boys are so dang cute and I love that Hudson misses Griffy. Just go with the flow on them dressing themselves. You kids all went through that stage. But you all wanted Guess shirts and Abercrombie jeans. Go with the sweats and light up shoes:)

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Holl!

Wow! Preschool! Crazy, it goes so fast! Hope all is well. I bet it is beautiful in NY right nowQ

Lacy Joy said...

I miss you guys so much! Cute kiddos..can't wait to join you in the kid department:) I joined the blogging world and started a blog...follow me:) love ya!