Monday, October 3, 2011

2 Boys

I can't believe September is already over.  Seriously -where does the time go?  But I'm pretty excited that it is finally October!  Because you know what October means -  visitors, fall colors and Halloween!  So much fun to be had in the month of October!  Yep, Rach and Brett will be here on Wednesday for a week then a week later my parents come!  We are practically bursting at the seams with excitement around here.  The weather is getting cooler and the leaves are turning all sorts of colors.  It really is my favorite time of year out here. 

Griffin is still loving pre-school.  He's even been more obedient and helpful since starting school.  I could get used to this!
Griffy has been into ice cream cones lately, which means Hudson has too.  He has to have whatever Griff is having.  I love watching toddlers devour ice cream.  Such a sticky mess!
I know it's not Halloween quite yet, but Griffin got his Dash costume last week and I think it's so funny when he wears it.  He runs around the house as fast as he can and truly believes it makes him faster.  The mask is my favorite.
When I took this picture, I told Hudson to say cheese.  He gave me this look instead.  I was dying.  Love him.
I can't get over his face. 
I often have visions of my boys and I sitting quietly whilst coloring or making crafts.  Um, not a chance.  It's either wrestle mania, building towers with the couch cushions or pillow fights on the bed.  But I love it.  And those 2 rascals.
Carolin, Lina, the boys and I went to an apple farm a few weeks ago.  We picked up some fresh, honey crisp apples and snacked on the famous apple cider donuts.  A must do during the fall out here!

7 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Such cute boys! I love October, too...I would love it a lot more if I was getting as many visitors as you!

Rachel Cunningham said...

I will be seeing your face tomorrow night! I can't believe this long anticipated trip is actually here. I am already sad that it's going to be over in one week. The thought of me standing in NYC is almost too exciting for me to handle. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Those two boys are so funny. Wrestle-mania...here we come!

Cara said...

Oh man, I laughed out loud at Hudson's face. He is totally Derek Zoolander. He needs a name for that face. Cute. Glad Griffy loves preschool, they act so grown up when they come home. Have fun with your fam.

sara said...

HOlly!!! I would love, love, love to visit an apple farm! The boys are so cute. Have so much fun with your family visiting!!!

Lana and Terry said...

You bet I am counting the "wake-ups" until we get to Albany to see my Gibb family. Love those boys and all of their darling antics-----yes, I said antics. Don't poke fun:) The fall in Albany has to be the best! Can't wait to see all the green and the beautiful colors. Have so much fun with Rach and Brett. I don't think Rach will sleep, cause she is so excited!!!

Jade said...

Oh this reminds me of Michigan fall time. How I miss it. And how I miss you guys! Only like 5 more weeks! I love your hair! I can't believe how long it is.